You can add new tasks via email by emailing email@example.com
Here's how it works:
- The subject of the email becomes the task title
- Text placed in the body of the email becomes the task note unless...
- If there is just a single link in the body of the email, it is placed in the task url
- If there is a file attachment in the email it is stored as a file in the comment section
- The list is your "New task list" specified in your settings
- You can add up to 20 tasks in the body of the email by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org